PSSM n/P1 (non symptomatic)
ee Aa CrCr - Cremello, heterozygous agouti.
Nights of Gold (Q-57337) is a 2003, 15.1 hh, Cremello Quarter Horse stallion, by Imperial Gold Touch out of Cutters Silver Star (by Cutters Glo, a son of Crimson Glo [imp]). We believe he is the highest awarded Cremello stallion in the world. He has won many champions, supremes, futurities, state and national titles against all breeds and colours. His stunning “look at me!” presence, great movement and exceptional conformation make him difficult to beat in the show ring and he passes along these qualities to his offspring, who all have the distinctive ‘Nights of Gold look”. He is the sire of four exported fillies and many of his offspring have champions, supremes, futurities, state and national titles. Although siring stunning halter horses, he will be known as a sire of performance horses as his extremely correct conformation is passed on and his offspring are ‘made to ride’ – the oldest are proving to be very cowy and suitable for working or showing under saddle.
Click on links below to view videos of Nights of Gold
Official video - photos and video of Nights of Gold from 2003 - 2011
Nights of Gold playing at home - 2010
Below: 'Mambo' at home, 8 years old, 2011
Photo below and above taken at 8 years (2011) A Few of the Wins by Nights of Gold
- 2 x AQHA National Champion – Open stallion & Amateur Stallion
- 2 x AQHA National Reserve Champion
- Places in dressage at Q10
- National Reserve Champion at Q7 (Quarter Horse National Championships)
- State Champion Open and A/O – Qld Quarter Horse Championships
- Supreme of Supremes (led) at Qld Dilute Championships 2006, 2008 (2007 cancelled due to EI)
- Supreme Cremello/Perlino Exhibit at Qld Dilute Championships, 2005,06,(07 cancelled) 08,09
- Supreme Cremello/Perlino Exhibit at the Dilute National Championships 2009
- Supreme Cremello/Perlino Exhibit at Colourama, 2006, 07, 09, 11
- National Champion Cremello/Perlino, National Champion Ancillary at Dilute National Championships 2009
- Supreme Junior Dilute – Toowoomba Royal
- Supreme Cremello/Perlino Toowoomba Royal
- Supreme Dilute – Toowoomba Royal
- Winner of many open Futurities, (beating many national champions).
- Hundreds of other wins, champions & supremes, in QH & dilute classes as well as against all breeds.
_____________________________ 2009 2010 2011
Some achievements by Nights of Gold progeny
- Four exported offspring (to performance homes).
- Two national champion QH titles at NPHA
- Three National Reserve Champion QH titles at Quarter Horse National Championships (filly & gelding)
- State Champions in Qld, NSW, ACT & WA
- Many National High Point awards for Dilutes Australia
- WA State Champion Colt/Stallion 2009 State QH Championships
- National Champion Cremello/Perlino Female at 2009 Dilute National Championships
- Winner: Yearling Futurity 2009 Colourama (14 entries)
- Winner: Two Year Old Futurity 2009 Colourama (13 entries) (winner 3YO Futurity was by Days of Gold
- Many other Futurity winners
- 2007 Qld All Breeds Youngstock Show – the first outing for many of Nights of Gold’s first foal crop and with large entries in these classes, the winners of the Weanling Palomino, Weanling Buckskin and Weanling Cremello/Perlino classes were all by Nights of Gold; other wins included: Best QH Exhibit, Champion Buckskin Exhibit, Champion Cremello/Perlino Exhibit. Best Foal of Show. Etc.
- Many other champions and supremes.
- Lots of Supreme Exhibits, Supreme Quarter Horse, Supreme Coloured etc
His oldest are now 5yo and working very well under saddle and are proving to be very cowy and workable.
Nights of Gold, being Cremello, gives the guarantee of 100% Palomino foals from chestnut mares, and 100% Palomino, Buckskin or smoky blacks from other solid coloured (non grey) mares. To breed a Cremello or Perlino by him, mares will need to be a dilute themselves.
At stud natural service $1,100 (including GST and a $250 non refundable booking handling fee; vet and agistment extra).
Walk ons: $990
Scoll down to see videos of Nights of Gold
Nights of Gold in 2006